Google Play Services Download for PC can be defined as an extra system layer for any operating system. It is considered centralized management of the updates for installed apps on your device. You can authenticate Google services, sync contacts, and access user privacy settings, and location-based services with the help of an exclusive set of APIs of Google Services.
Google Play services Features
Google Services lets you get authorization from users for access to the services with their credentials. The set of APIs enables you to solve any accruing issue like missing, disability, and outdated Google Play Services APK. The simple tracking of the client library in the case of using ProGuard can’t be any dangerous impact on the file size of the app.
Scan about 50 million apps daily to offer complete security services. A bug bounty model for researching incentivized security of Google or other popular apps in the Google Play Store. Additionally, multiple tips and recommendations are available to create the safest apps with potential security enhancement.
Fixing of Errors
If the device is displaying an error “Google Play Services”. You can fix it easily by following some simple steps such as;
- Open the app’s Settings.
- Click on Apps & Notifications, then all apps.
- Search Google Play Services and open it.
- Click storage, next to Clear Cache.
- Tap to Manage Space and Clear all Data.
- Go to Google Play Store and reinstall the app.
The app with a freeware license is available for Androids and iOS devices. The app is developed by Google LLC and belongs to the general category. The basic language of the app is English.
How to Download Google Play Services for Windows
You need to follow the given steps to download Google Play Services for Windows;
- Click the ‘Download’ button given above on the page.
- Wait for completing the downloading of the .exe file of Google Play Services
- Extract the downloaded .exe file, and click to open it.
- Run the Google Play Services installer.
- Click the ‘Install’ button, and you are directed to the Google Play Services Setup window.
- Select your file type i.e. 32-bit, or 64-bit.
- Wait for completing the installation process and move to use the app.
How to Download Google Play Services using BlueStacks
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of BlueStacks.
- Click the ‘Download’ link and follow the on-screen instructions to install the emulator on your computer.
- Launch the emulator using your Google account, or create a new account.
- Go to the main screen, and tap on the Google Play Store app, as it is pre-installed in the emulator.
- Type your app name in the search box; select it from the results list.
- Click the app and start the installation.
- Wait for completing the installation, click the icon of the app from your desktop, and move to use it.
All-in-all, Google Play Services offers a hassle-free experience of installing the apps on your device. It sorts out all encountering installation issues and updates your apps.
It offers key functionalities and APIs to enable the apps to run smoothly.
Google Play Store is the development of big Giant Google and has strict policies with security measures to safe and secure content.
· Open your device, and click Google Play Store to open it.
· Click on three dots from the top-left corner.
· Scroll down and click on the ‘My apps & games options.
· Select ‘Google Play Services’ under the ‘Updates’ tab.
· Check for updates, if any are available click on the ‘Updates’ button.
· Install it on your device.