The big giant Microsoft offers MS Office is a feature pack suite of productivity apps to fulfill your business and educational matters. It is one of the oldest apps that were released in 90s, and the latest version of it is MS Office 365 that is cloud-based as a competitor of Google Drive.
MS Office is a paid app, but you can use the free trial version for a specific period. MS Office gained revenue for the first year of releasing was $ 1 billion that was exceed to 11 billion in the 2020 year. The changes were taken continually without hurting the fame or use of MS Office; here we are going to discuss some basic changes;
- In 2017, it was make compulsory to subscribe the MS Office 365 for users to access OneDrive and Skype from 2020.
- In April 2020, the MS Office 365 was rebranded again available with all apps as available in predecessor.
- Active users for MS Office 365 were 258 million monthly, and 75 million daily according to 2020 Microsoft report.
- Currently, 1.2 billion users from around the world with 107 languages are using MS Office.
- After launching AI for Health, according to 2020 Microsoft report, around $40 million are spending on researchers for improving the health issues of people all around the world.
Microsoft Office Features
A little knowledge of MS Office helps you to get a better job than ever before. Because, most of the companies, offices, or other such departments give importance to the person who have advanced MS Office skills.
The more knowledge about running the MS Office applications can enhance your capabilities. You can save your time and energy, if you know how properly work in MS Word, Excel, and knowing about shortcuts and formulas can cut your time duration.
Connect with Foreigners
According to Microsoft around 1.2 billion users from around the world are connected with MS Office. So, you can capable of connecting with other MS Office users and collaborate your skills and experiences to enhance your capabilities.
Several Training Programs
You can improve your skills by joining the several MS training programs arranged by Microsoft. Here are some of the important training programs mentioning for your ease to join and make your resume more attractive;
Today, learning anything new or becoming more professional while sitting reliably on your chair. No need to attend in-person seminars or other classes, simply join online Microsoft Office Courses, and engage you with enrich learning process. You have to options to select the course according to your need. At the end, you will award with different types of certifications.
Microsoft Office offers Learning Management System (LMS) program for businesses to train their employees. Here, you will find options to train specific department, or an entire team, and allows the employees to track down their capabilities properly.
Likewise, a few free of charge recourses are also available to sharpen your skills to use MS Office in a more reliable way.
Subscription Plan for Microsoft Office Desktop version
You can avail lifetime subscription plan of MS Office for one device. A physical key card will be given along with specific download code, or download the program from official website. There are several packages to select according to your requirements.
Online Subscription for MS Office 365
The online subscription is also available for different packages, as it is cloud-based, so you can access to it using any type of device. Here are a few packages plans mentioned;
- MS 365 Personal including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access is available for up to five devices. You can also avail 1TB free storage on OneDrive, and 60 free minutes on Skype.
- MS 365 Family offers service for 6 devices, and all features of Personal are also part of it. Here you can get 6TB free storage.
- MS 365 Business offers Office apps plus some additional features for your ease.
Some Important Applications of MS Office
MS Word with multiple fresh features including spellcheck, text editor, etc along with page settings helps you to create amazing documentation.
MS Excel offers services to create spreadsheets for organizing, formatting, and calculating the data. Use formulas, and sort out a large amount of data within seconds.
MS PowerPoint is the best solution for creating professional project using text, graphics, and multimedia. It was the development in early 90s, and since then, it has added a lot of new features including transition effects, timers, etc.
Here you jot your important meetings, and other task for saving purpose, so you can carry them when you need. It offers auto-process for saving and syncing the notes, and it was become a part of MS Office in 2013.
It is an email service that can be used as a standalone app as well. Here you can manage your personal information, coordinate your calendar, task manager, etc.
The database management system of Microsoft is called Access. It provides the GUI, and other tools of software development to perform several tasks such as import data, store data, and create forms, tables, queries, and reports.
How to Download and Install MS Office on PC
- Click ‘Download’ button given above on the page.
- Wait for completing the downloading of .exe file of MS Office.
- Extract downloaded .exe file, click to open it.
- Run the MS Office installer.
- Click ‘Install’ button, and you are directed to the MS Office Setup window.
- Select your file type i.e. 32-bit, or 64-bit.
So friends, you can avail a better life style while using MS office, as the productivity apps i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint are the best way of finding better jobs in this digital world.
The web version of Microsoft 365 is free via the web browser. Download and install Microsoft Office, sign up using a Microsoft account, and use any productivity app of MS Office for free.
Yes, the Online MS Office 365 is free to use, as it is linked to your Outlook or Microsoft account.